Ambassador Training: Citizen Ninja Study Groups
Saturdays, June 4 & 11
8 AM PT to 12:30 PM PT
(9 AM MT/10 AM CT/11 AM ET)
Pre-requisites required -- see below
The Citizen Ninja Way™ is a method of activism that uses effective strategies, tactics, and tools resulting in positive change at the local level.
Train to be a Citizen Ninja Ambassador and lead Citizen Ninja Study Groups in your community.
Click video image to learn more:
Citizen Ninja Study Groups consist of local citizens who are not only duty bound to uphold self-government, but also see the importance of direct action and wish to learn how to participate in local Civic, Political, Electoral, and Social measures of engagement. Groups meet consistently to deepen their understanding and application of the 26 concepts presented in Citizen Ninja Way: Basic Training. The Study Groups offer participants consistent fellowship with like-minded cohorts who support the values expressed in our United States founding documents and who are ready to effectively stand up for liberty, free speech, rule of law, and the pursuit of happiness.
- Completed Citizen Ninja Way: Basic Training
- Completed Citizen Ninjas in Action: Team Building Essentials
- Member of Local Activist
- Attend two, 4-hour trainings on June 4 & June 11, led by Mary Baker (8 AM PT/9 AM MT/10 AM CT/11 AM ET)
- Use your training to lead a Citizen Ninja Study Group in your community
- Be trained and mentored directly by Mary Baker, creator of Citizen Ninja Way activism training
- Be part of a community of dedicated activists across the nation -- invitation to quarterly roundtable discussions
- Actively create a better future for your community
In addition to the training, CFFS will provide Study Group marketing support, syllabus, training topics, study guides and free access to training videos and group collaboration tools on LocalActivist.org.