Free Speech: Use It Or Lose It
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." - First Amendment, U.S. Constitution
This is a call to action for all Americans to rise and defend Free Speech and the First Amendment:
Free Speech Requires Your Active Participation
America's tradition of civil discourse has been trodden down by government overreach that implements policies like face masks and social distancing. Consider the damage:
- Freedom to worship - Churches mandated to follow government policies like wearing masks, social distancing, limited attendance, etc.
- Freedom of speech - Who has anything to say with a face muzzle over their mouth?
- Freedom of the press - Big Tech massively censors anyone and everyone who dares to refute their narrative, including doctors, scientists and other health professionals.
- Freedom to assemble peaceably - Between social distancing and capacity limitations, most Americans have simply stayed home.
- Freedom to petition the government for a redress of grievances - Because of the state of emergency, government leaders from top to bottom will not even listen to their constituents, much less address their pressing needs.
Be The Solution Starting Today
The first step in getting started is to put yourself on record. Not everyone volunteers, but some will. Not everyone donates, but some can. Not everyone can reach thousands, but everyone can reach someone. We need each other because only together can we do great things. There is no time to wait, so please join us today!
Learn How To Communicate To Impact Your World
If you check the Volunteer box below, we will encourage you to attend our signature training to fine-tune your communication skills. Based on Mary Baker's book, Citizen Ninja: Stand up to Power, our highly-successful training teaches you the basic principles of civil discourse needed to be a successful local activist and persuasive communicator in your own community.
Draw the line in the sand and say NO MORE!
This is easier than you think, but only you can throw the switch inside your own head and heart. It doesn't matter how much you compromised or failed in the past. It doesn't matter if you are strong or weak, educated or uneducated, talented or not talented or just lack confidence. Our training program will give you the strength, knowledge and confidence that you need to exercise your First Amendment freedoms. Our Volunteer program will give you tools, materials and strategies on how to effectively communicate in your own community.
CFFS is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational organization.
Yes, Count Me In!Sign up