If you are denied entry to a commercial or public building because you are not wearing a mask, then you have a duty to make an appeal to grant access based on a) your right to make your own personal health choices and b) your Constitutional rights under the First Amendment. Wearing the CFFS "No Mask" card is great tool to accomplish both.
The Big Picture
CFFS No Mask card wearers are making a statement that they do not comply with politically-mandated face mask orders. Wearing a mask has become a symbol of submission to the government as well as to peer pressure. Wearing a CFFS No Mask card is the anti-symbol. CFFS has distributed thousands of No Mask cards around America and its unique color and symbology is easily recognized from a distance. Wear it whenever you leave your home and make a point to engage in a good discussion about it with a few people every week. Be a good ambassador for the First Amendment and freedom to make your own health choices.
Why Wear The CFFS No Mask card
There are two reasons to wear the CFFS No Mask card.
- You are exercising your Constitutional right to free speech and the First Amendment. Mandates to wear a face mask and to practice social distancing violate your First Amendment rights to Free Speech and Peaceable Assembly.
- You are exercising your right and responsibility to be the sole judge of your own health. If you believe that wearing a mask is detrimental to your health, or if you have an underlying condition that would prevent you from wearing one, then you are opting to not wear one.
Make an Appeal
Making an appeal should be a calm explanation of your position without becoming argumentative or combative. If entry is simply not possible, then you have a choice to make: either walk away or wear a mask for a short period. If you are entering a hospital to visit a loved one, for instance, they will likely not let you in without a mask. For commercial businesses that stubbornly deny entry, you can take your business elsewhere.
Do not threaten personnel with huge fines over violations from the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA) or the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). With regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, neither agency is enforcing their own regulations to protect the health of American citizens and workers and the courts are not currently interested in forcing them to do so.
The reverse side of the CFFS No Mask card is printed with the First Amendment. With every interaction, you have the opportunity to share what the First Amendment says, why it is important to all Americans and how wearing a mask is a violation of your Free Speech.
CFFS has posted several documents from authoritative sources on the ineffectiveness of face masks to stop the spread of a virus as well as documents showing the health risks of wearing a mask:
- Masks Are Neither Effective Nor Safe: A Summary Of The Science (Dr. Colleen Huber)
- Why Masks Don’t Work Against COVID-19 (Dr. Denis Rancourt, PhD)
- Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy (Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD)
- The Miserable Pseudo-Science Behind Face Masks, Social Distancing And Contact Tracing (Patrick Wood)
Furthermore, CFFS has posted several articles on the unconstitutional nature of COVID-19 mandates:
- Regulatory Gouging Hits First Amendment (Patrick Wood)
- Vive La Résistance! Tyrants Get Busted By Courts, Law Enforcement (Patrick Wood)
- Lawsuit Against Cuomo Alleges 'Bloodless Coup' Has Stripped New Yorkers of Their Constitutional Rights (Megan Fox)
- Freedom of Religion Violated By COVID-19 Restrictions (KrisAnne Hall)
It is the responsibility of each No Mask card wearer to learn the facts and practice articulating them before getting into a confrontational situation. Nevertheless, the objective should never be to provoke an argument but rather to stimulate an objective and friendly discussion. If that is simply impossible, then be prepared to walk away.
When you are wearing your CFFS No Mask card, you will find that people often ask you where you got it. Please direct them to the CFFS website. You may also carry an extra card to give to someone who really wants and needs it, but encourage them to go to the CFFS website to join. The CFFS URL is printed on the card and on the lanyard.
Some CFFS No Mask card wearers have donated and asked for several extra cards just in case they have an opportunity to give them away. Some of those ask the recipient for a $5 reimbursement and then come back to CFFS and request more cards.
Many Americans are simply fed up with draconian government mandates to wear face masks, social distance, shutter businesses and regulate every aspect of life outside their home. Whenever our First Amendment rights are in conflict with an Executive Order issued by a government official, the First Amendment must always take priority. Since the government is not currently protecting the First Amendment, it is critical for American citizens to stand firm in the exercise of these rights.
Actions speak louder than words!